[ptx] hugin and autopano-sift

Benoit Posté benoit.poste at mmce.mee.com
Thu Nov 4 13:03:47 GMT 2004

    Hello all,

    I lately switched from autopano to autopano-sift, which I like
better (not saying it _is_ better, though, just that I personally
prefer one over the other). However, I really miss the fact that
autopano could be launched directly from within hugin ... and that it
can't be done with autopano-sift. A realize that the way both work is
rather different, so it may not be that simple a thing to implement.

    But still, if for instance one could launch the autopano-sift GUI
from a button in hugin, with all selected pictures directly pasted
into it, and the pto file automatically updated after exiting ...
wouldn't that be great?

    Oh well, maybe I'm just dreaming, maybe it's the Christmas spirit
already ;) .

    Benoit.