[ptx] Quick question: morphing from hugin?

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Tue May 18 08:30:17 BST 2004

Sebastian,

here's a tutorial that describes how to use PTMorpher:
http://www.4pi.org/tutorial/ptmorpher.html

I think the thing missing in hugin to write an inputfile for PTStitcher are
possibility to define triangles.

The strength of hugin in from point of view are the helpers for point
creation and the preview. Don't know, if it would make much sense to support
PTMorpher?!

best, mike