[ptx] hugin or PTStitcher doesn't move tmp-files into given Tifffilename

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Thu May 13 11:36:12 BST 2004

Hi Vaj,

same tips cure the problem on my machine.
- I never started hugin on w2k via command line
- I always use the same dir for pto and images and output
- I found out by myself that giving an extension does not work

But on the machine of my friend these tips do not work. I asked him to do
some additional test:
- stitching a JPG (here an extension will be needed)
- giving "name." as target
- trying nona while giving "name.tiff" as target (to se if this acts
similar)

If that will not give me new ideas I will try to start PTStitcher from the
commandline to find out if it is a PTStitcher or hugin problem (I guess it's
PTStitcher).

Thanks for sharing your experiences,
mike

On 5/13/2004, "Vaj Akos" <debian at freemail.hu> wrote:

>On May 12 14:12, Mike Runge wrote:
>> >last weekend I had a problem with a PC of a friend of mine using hugin
and
>> >pano tools.
>> >OS is WXP, panotools are 2.6ML12 (Max Lyons website), hugin is 0.4 pre
>> (last
>> >windows binaries)
>> >
>> >Whenever I tried to stitch a new pano (Tiff or Multiple Tiff Output)
>> >everything works fine exept renaming the temporary created tiff-files.
So