[ptx] hugin

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Thu May 6 14:42:56 BST 2004

On Wed, 05 May 2004, Luca N Vascon wrote:

> Still problems...

If you have some more specific hints to the problems, it might help.

> :-/
> It is closing itself every 2 times...

There are some known crashes, which I will try to fix before hugin
0.5

> the interface is still not friendly.
> Needs improvement in selecting the points...

What is you main concern with the selection?
Usage not clear, or problems with the automatic positioning?
I know some stuff like selecting existing point could become better.
the control point editor also seems to be a bit unstable in the windows
port, showing gray areas.