[ptx] HuginOSX : Standalone

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Mon Jun 28 20:38:01 BST 2004

Hello Axel,

Menu Bar and Pull Down Menu seem to be a known problem of wxMac that
has been fixed in wx2.5.2. Please compare with the wx2.5.2 build now
available on the same page. wx2.5.2's only problem is that it does not
attach unknown objects inside notebook, which is ok in 2.5.1.
Toolbar seems another bag with xrc + wxMac, which I reported to
wxWidget's bug reporter today.
I uploaded screenshots too for non Mac users.

Thanks for the icon by the way. We still need correct icon with alpha
channel but it looks far better especially on Finder as the background
is white anyway.

   My general e-mail and AIM:  ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/