[ptx] Hugin: strange result after (trying to) make a panorama

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) jean-luc.coulon at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 25 18:00:21 BST 2004

Hi Claudio,

Le 25.06.2004 17:10:09, Claudio Soprano a écrit :
> Hi Jean,
>
> the real problem seems u choose some bad control points between
> different images
>
> try to choose top of buildings, windows or something that is fixed,
> that dont move when u
>
> choose control points, anyway u have to choose control points for all
> images u have
>
> so in ur case u would have control points between images 1-2 and 2-3
> if the sequence of panorama is 1-2-3
>
> if u have some zones in ur 1 images that appear in ur 3 image u will
> can have control points also between images 1-3
>
> if u have an horizon line put also a control point for horizon
> between 2 different images
>
> if u have some good vertical lines, use control point for vertical
> lines in the same image
>
> hope i was clear for u, sorry for my english, it is very bad

You have been clear. Your english is not as worse as you say (at least
not worse than mine ;-) )

It is what I did : I have quite many control points in this area. I
have retried with even more control points. Even with several control
points on the house in the back of the picture, the roof appears
'splitted'.

---
Regards
		- Jean-Luc