[ptx] Hugin: strange result after (trying to) make a panorama

Claudio Soprano Claudio.Soprano at lnf.infn.it
Fri Jun 25 16:10:09 BST 2004

Hi Jean,

the real problem seems u choose some bad control points between
different images

try to choose top of buildings, windows or something that is fixed, that
dont move when u

choose control points, anyway u have to choose control points for all
images u have

so in ur case u would have control points between images 1-2 and 2-3 if
the sequence of panorama is 1-2-3

if u have some zones in ur 1 images that appear in ur 3 image u will can
have control points also between images 1-3

if u have an horizon line put also a control point for horizon between 2
different images

if u have some good vertical lines, use control point for vertical lines
in the same image

hope i was clear for u, sorry for my english, it is very bad

Claudio Soprano