[ptx] Updated patch

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Tue Jun 22 09:00:19 BST 2004

Same behavior here:
TIFF Page: nona.tif size 1109x833, res 1x1, offset 500x1420
TIFF Page: nona.tif size 1372x963, res 1x1, offset 367x1010
TIFF Page: nona.tif size 2120x1569, res 1x1, offset 0x134
Output image size: 2120 x 2119
Combining non-overlapping pages: (nona.tif, 0)
enblend: error deleting temporary file.
reason: Permission denied

best, mike