[ptx] autopano troubles on Linux

Ed bieren at home.nl
Mon Jun 21 10:48:41 BST 2004

Hi all,

I'm runnin autopano on a Suse 9.0 box but I hav a problem running it.

I have autopano, lowe_keypoint and sift_keypoint placed in the same folder
as my pictures. The pictures are all in JPG format.
When I start autopano, It recognises the pictures as you can see below.

FIND PICTURES

       -> 100_0052.JPG
      1 -> 100_0053.JPG
      2 -> 100_0054.JPG
      3 -> 100_0055.JPG
      4 -> 100_0056.JPG
      5 -> 100_0057.JPG
      6 -> 100_0058.JPG
      7 -> 100_0059.JPG
      8 -> 100_0060.JPG
      9 -> 100_0061.JPG
     10 -> 100_0062.JPG
     11 -> 100_0063.JPG
     12 -> 100_0064.JPG
     13 -> 100_0065.JPG
     14 -> 100_0066.JPG

But after this it goes wrong.

SIFT DETECTION
  Keypoints file for 100_0052.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found
  Keypoints file for 100_0053.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found
  Keypoints file for 100_0054.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found
  Keypoints file for 100_0055.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found
  Keypoints file for 100_0056.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found
  Keypoints file for 100_0057.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found
  Keypoints file for 100_0058.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found
  Keypoints file for 100_0059.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found
  Keypoints file for 100_0060.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found
  Keypoints file for 100_0061.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found
  Keypoints file for 100_0062.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found
  Keypoints file for 100_0063.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found
  Keypoints file for 100_0064.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found
  Keypoints file for 100_0065.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found
  Keypoints file for 100_0066.JPG not found, calculating keys
sh: line 1: sift_keypoint: command not found

In the end there is no script for Hugin created.

When I run sift_keypoint from the CLI, it creates key files for every
picture I put in the command. But even then autopano gives me the same
results.
Does anybody knows what's wrong?

Regards,

Edwin.

Ik wil geen loopbaan, ik wil een glijbaan.
(Remy van Green Lizard)