[ptx] Hugin crash's after starting optimization

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Wed Jul 28 07:12:30 BST 2004

Hallo xdiwi!

xdiwi schrieb am Montag, den 26. Juli 2004:

> >Here is a screenshot of the hugin optimize tab:
> >http://home.arcor.de/widi4/hugin1.jpg and
> >http://home.arcor.de/widi4/optscript.jpg
> >When I now press the "Continue with these changes" button hugin
> >crash's and produce the above output.
> >
> >It seems to be that hugin has a problem with the output from PTOptimizer.
> >
> I carried out some tests and when I comment out line 834 in
> ./src/Panorama/Panorama.cpp
>            if ((line.compare("# Control Points: Distance between
> desired and fitted Position") == 0 )
>             || (line.compare("# Control Points: Distance between
> desired and fitted Position (in Pixels)")) == 0 ) {
>                // switch to reading the control point distance
> //                DEBUG_ASSERT( varIt == imgVars.end() && "Not all image
> parameters have been read");                   <= line 834
>                state = 1;
>                break;
>            }
> it seems all working ok! I'm not a C++ programmer so I'm not able to
> find the real bug, but may be it help's someone.

Hmm, maybe the text output from panotools has changed.. can you send me
your the script that the optimized script that causes the crash?
Its located at /tmp/PT_Script.txt

Did hugin update all image parameters with values from the optimized
script? (With the line commented out).

Btw. I'll be on holiday in Spain in the next two weeks, so I'll reply even
less often than I do it now.