[ptx] Help with autopano and autopano sift on linux

Vincent Calvarin vcalvarin at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 21 19:11:54 BST 2004

Hello,
since a few weeks i make a migration from windows to linux (debian)
I was using autopano on w2k and it work fine.
But on linux, i'm not able to use it : i got error message with the
script sift_keypoint (convert command not found, and  keys:ambiguo us
redirect). I don't understand how to use it.
Also i think for trying autopano_sift, i try to compile it, but it must
be out  of my competence
i can't compile anyways, always errors messages (all dependency was
install).
So, someone could explain it to me or help me ? (a deb for autopano-sift ?)
Thanks for our help.