[ptx] OSX with XCode

Guillaume Filion gfk at logidac.com
Fri Jul 16 01:44:37 BST 2004

Le 04-07-12, à 22:15, Guillaume Filion a écrit :
> Le 04-07-12, à 11:31, Ippei UKAI a écrit :
>> The other thing is that I can't compile wx-2.4 somehow, and both
>> 2.5.1 and 2.5.2 have critical bugs. In 2.5.1, any menus do not work
>> properly, and in 2.5.2, even though the other bugs have been fixed,
>> the layout breaks down somehow. Those two are the results shown on my
>> homepage. Two possible suggestion I can think of are:
>> 1. Try building with wxmac2.4.2
>
> I think I got it!
>
> I don't have to try it from scratch, but you might want to try it:
> -----
> Download the lastest 2.4.x version of wxMac from:
> http://www.wxwidgets.org/

Okay, I tried it from scratch and I don't even need to switch to gcc
3.1. Here are the updated instructions:
cd wxMac-2.4.2
./configure --disable-shared
make
sudo make install
[Optional] cd demos
[Optional] make
[Optional] life/life
[Optional] bombs/bombs
[Optional] forty/forty
sudo make install
cd contrib/src/xrc
make
sudo make install

The demos work fine, so wxMac must be working. But now I can't compile
hugin anymore, I have the same problem that
Axel has with boost! 8-( And I can't figure out what I changed before
it stopped working! Aarg!

http://www.email-lists.org/pipermail/ptx/2004-June/001713.html

Axel, did you find a solution to your problem? I tried with every gcc
version I have (2.95.2, 3.1 and 3.3) and I get the same error...

GFK's
--
Guillaume Filion, ing. jr
Logidac Tech., Beaumont, Québec, Canada - http://logidac.com/