[ptx] autopano1.03 comparison to autopano-sift1.4

Claudio Soprano Claudio.Soprano at lnf.infn.it
Wed Jul 14 15:51:23 BST 2004

Hi

I dont like to install lot of graphics stuffs (like GTK) or dot.net, to
run a simple .exe file, so i didnt install autopano-sift

so i cant compare, but i would like a day to try it without install 30
mb of stuffs if possible include that it needs on the exe or in .dll,

i prefer this way.

So that i can tell u is only autopano 1.02 and 1.03 difference, less
errors in control points, but still some errors are present, but removing
2-4 control points make the image perfect, and it is very fast.

Claudio Soprano