[ptx] CVS compile instructions

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Wed Jul 14 13:29:18 BST 2004

Hey,

Are there new build instructions available since July changes
? I tried to follow the steps provided on teh web site, but
it always ended up with C++ errors because of libvigra.

As i know it's now included, maybe something is wrong with my
source setup. Basically i installed (unofficial) debian packages,
and their -dev counterparts, so everything should be ok, but it seems
the debian libvigra is messing with hugin CVS build process.

Could someone point me to build instructions for latest CVS ?

(i'm also trying to get it work with wxWidgets 2.5.x from
debian experimental)

--
Edouard Gomez