[ptx] autopano-sift windows script file

Ian Sydenham ian_sydenham at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:08:20 BST 2004

I have modified the windows script file I created for windows users of
autopano-sift.

Installation:
Download the new script from
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~rq4b-sydn/Panorama/win-autopano-sift-ver2.zip
Unzip the files (a .vbs script file and a usage .txt file) and copy
the file run-autopano-sift.vbs into the same directory as the
Autopano-sift executable files autopano.exe and generatekeys.exe. To
simplify using it create a shortcut on your desktop to the file.

Usage:
Refer to the file win-autopano-sift-ver2.txt in the zip package.

Changes:
-The script file now accepts command line parameters as well as
  drag and drop files.
-The script checks for valid image file extensions before sending the
  image file list to generatekeys.exe.
-A folder icon can be dragged and dropped into the script file icon to
  run autopano-sift on all files in the folder.
-A log file is created each time the script is used.
-Default options can be specified in an .ini file.
-The file is far to big for what it does (25kb), but scripting is
still new to me so I've added lots of bells and whistles to try a few
things out.

regards,

Ian Sydenham