[ptx] problem with auto add with circular fisheye pics.

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Mon Jul 12 22:22:02 BST 2004

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, spec wrote:

> Also hugin manages "image center shift" pretty well and I don't have to
> specify the square or the circle as it was in ptgui - is it a feature of
> hugin or just a coincidence?

Hmm, I haven't really tried any of that. you mean it works well when
optimising for it?

> Is the a program that converts .pts to .pto's?

.pts is the PTGui file format, or? Hmm, maybe I have broken the ptgui import
some time ago.. I don't have a converter nearby, but the main difference is
that PTGui saves its lens parameters in a dummy image. just remove that and
set the parameters for the first real image...