[ptx] Bug reports, is there any bugzilla system for them?

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Sat Jul 10 20:41:05 BST 2004

Hi everybody,

I gave hugin a try last night and I was very impressed with the
application! I was able to get nice results (see
http://turingmachine.org/temp/empress5.jpg for a cylindrical
projection of 6 photos, 156 x 96 degrees angle of view)

I am running hugin under Fedora Core 1.

The application crashed once in a while, and I found some minor user
interface errors and I can fill some bug reports, but where do I send
them?

Thanks for everybody's work.

--
Daniel M. German                  "Computer Science is no more
                                   about computers than astronomy
dmgerman at uvic.ca