[ptx] Questions on Bundle Adjustment in Hugin

Xianyong Fang fangxianyong at cad.zju.edu.cn
Sat Jul 10 08:45:29 BST 2004

Hi All,

	Now I turn to write a bundle adjustment algorithm for multiple image mosaic. Actually I want to imtate from Hugin or other open source. According to my knowledge, the bundle adjustment algorithm presented by Heung-Yeung Shum in Panorama Image Mosaics is the most stable one so far. Are there any stronger one? There is another similar one in Brown's paper Recognising Panoramas.

	Another questions is that does Hugin contains the sourcode of Shum's algorithm or Brown's algorithm. If existed, I want to have a reference. I am not good at math and sometimes very lazy, *-*.

    Thanks very much.

Xianyong