[ptx] Hugin Patches for GCC 3.4.1

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Tue Jul 6 19:39:31 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 14:19 -0400, Stewart C. Russell wrote:
> Douglas Wilkins wrote:
[snip]
> > 3. The default temp directory is currently /tmp. Any reason why it
> > should not be ~/tmp ?
>
> eww, I don't want no temporary directories in my homedir

I was actually thinking of the situation where more than one user was on
the system, and there could be conflicts and/or security issues. My
setup (Mandrakelinux) actually creates a ~/tmp when the user is created.
Of course, there is also the option of changing the temp dir by
modifying the .hugin file (tempDir) so it is not a real big issue :-)

regards,
Doug