[ptx] Hugin Patches for GCC 3.4.1

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Tue Jul 6 19:29:40 BST 2004

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004, Douglas Wilkins wrote:

> I have a couple of questions -
> {I should also say that I am using wxGTK 2.5.2 (so really walking on the
> edge of disaster :-) }
> 1. currently the splash screen comes up, but with no pic inside. Not
> that it is that critical, but is it just me ?

Works for me (wxGTK 2.4.2, gtk 1.2)

> 2. My laptop screen is only 1024x768. Would you accept a couple of
> patches to the xrc files that allow everything to be displayed on a
> screen that size ?

Sure, I'll accept these, if they work fine for higher resolutions also.
I just didn't have time to work with the XRC stuff myself yet.

> 3. The default temp directory is currently /tmp. Any reason why it
> should not be ~/tmp ?

hmm, does everybody have a ~/tmp dir? I don't like creating one myself
there. What do the others think? maybe a tmpdir chooser at the start?

using /tmp allows symlink attacks on multiuser machines...

> Just wanted to say that this is a great tool and thanks for the work so
> far!!!

I'm happy that you like it.