[ptx] New snapshot

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Fri Jul 2 12:23:19 BST 2004

Hi Claudio,
works fine for me on wxp as well.

I can reproduce your error "Unknown  fileformat - switching to JPG" by
doing the following:
- select nona as engine in stitcher tab
- select multilayer tiff
- save project
- select engine PTStitcher (otput format automatically switches to Tiff)
- save project
The error occurs here.

The fileformats you can select for PTStitcher are work fine. It seems to
be, that only switching from nona to PTStitcher does not really changes
the output format  - just the display changes. PTStitcher does not
support multilayer Tiff - that's correct. Using nona and multilayer tiff
works like it should be for me - even on xp.

best, mike