[ptx] missing mail from PTX?

Rob Park rbpark at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 17:12:01 GMT 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:44:10 +0000, Bruno Postle <bruno at postle.net> wrote:
> On Wed 29-Dec-2004 at 18:16 -0700, Rob Park wrote:
> >
> > Trying to install your hugin RPM now, why is it built against
> > wxGTK and not wxGTK2?
>
> None of the usual 3rd party fedora repositories (dag, atrpms,
> freshrpms) have a gtk2 enabled version of wxGTK.

I have wxGTK2 packages from http://www.fedora.us/, they work very
nicely with eg BitTorrent (wxPythonGTK2). fedora.us is a standard repo
that you get if you are following these instructions:

http://www.fedorafaq.org/#installsoftware

I'd just like to see the world progress a little here; GTK2 is the
standard, that I have to use GTK1 on an FC3 system is just silly.

--
One Guy With A Camera
http://rbpark.ath.cx