[ptx] Autopano, Ptgui and Emblend.

Luca N Vascon vascon at iuav.it
Thu Aug 26 11:14:46 BST 2004

On a Win MX.
I autpmated the whole process, this way.
I've got templates for lenses and number of shots, I use them, then autopano
and it goes OK!!
I used 8mm sigma on a D100, Even in the case you have up and down shots,
there is no problem at all.
The only thing is that autopano tries to stitch my panohead too, so I remove
manually many points.
Emblend works perfectly.
300D, with a standard lens, 18mm, 50 shots all perfect, but very long in
calculating optimization.
Well, always controlled panos, with no moving objecs and no need of
intervention, a well calibrated head.
This is the demonstration you can automate the whole process, in determinate
conditions.
Emblend problem for upper and lower seams is completely gone if you have
upper and lower picture to stitch.

THANX to all the people who worked for realizing these softwares.
I would like to promote a found rising to buy a fisheye to the creator of
autopano, so he implements it on the code!!