[ptx] Hugin

Jean PAJUS jeanpajus jeanpajus at tele2.fr
Thu Aug 26 09:55:27 BST 2004

Hi,

I just discovered this fine freeware and began some tests with
hugin_2004_08_13-17_00_win32.zip running under XP.
Congratulations, but I found some little things :

1. Images Tab : Remove this image : The CPU goes in to an endless loop (fan
of my laptop is fullspeed). Needs Ctrl+Alt+Del...
2. Stitcher Tab :Output file options : Some choices, especially QTVR, don't
work.
I tried to edit the beginning of .pto file in such a way, before opening it
:

# PTStitcher script, written by hugin

p f2 w2686 h1346 v359  b0 n"QTVR"
m g1 i0 f1

This doesn't work when reopening the modified .pto

In the mean time, is there a freeware for converting final jpg to QVTR?

And pls, I didn't understand how to connect Hugin and Enblend.

Many thks.

Cordially,

Jean PAJUS