[ptx] new windows snapshot with working autopano 1.03 support

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Mon Aug 16 10:39:47 BST 2004

> Hi,
>
> Alexandre, is there a linux version in sight? The new
> autopano is really a lot better than the old version, and I'd
> like to switch from autopano-sift to autopano, because it's a
> lot faster. :)

Hi pablo,

I first have to install a computer with linux. It's on my todo list.
But don't except it to be soon, I'm actually working on another project
which is far more important for me ...

Bye,
  Alexandre

BTW : I just came back from holiday and I didn't make any panorama,
I must be ill (but I did many slide ...)