[ptx] new windows snapshot with working autopano 1.03 support

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Mon Aug 16 10:03:48 BST 2004

Works fine for me (wxp) :-)

Did you corrected other small things as well?
- sequence while adding a set of images is again fine - was a bit crowded the
snapshot before.
- adding additional images after optimisation without getting a new reference
lens seems to work fine as well
- specifying different lens paramters for only some images seems to work fine
as well.

Congrats and thanks a lot for the good work :-)

best, mike