[ptx] new windows snapshot with working autopano 1.03 support

Ian Sydenham ian_sydenham at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 03:44:17 BST 2004

Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

>I've also uploaded a windows build that supports autopano v 1.03
>directly.

I've not been able to get autopano (or for that matter enblend either)
to work from within Hugin using the latest snapshot, or with the
previous snapshot.
Is this the same for other windows users too, or is it just me?
When calling Autopano from within Hugin I get a very quick flash of a
windows command screen with a message:
"The filename, directory, or label syntax is incorrect".
This window closes almost instantly and I then get a windows message box:
"ERROR: (AutoCtrlPointCreator.cpp:47)readUpdatedControlPoints():Could
not open autopano output:pano0/pano0.pto"

My guess is that there is something strange in the call made to Autopano
and Enblend. I've tried moving autopano and enblend into a directory
path with no blanks, but it made no difference.

Has anyone else using windows (2000) managed to get the latest (or
previous) snapshot working with Autopano or Enblend?

regards,

Ian Sydenham