[ptx] HuginOSX related wxWidgets bugs I reported so far

Guillaume Filion gfk at logidac.com
Tue Aug 3 22:34:55 BST 2004

Le 04-08-03, à 17:04, Jake Kauth a écrit :
> I have the goal of making hugin into a fink project, so
> that the only thing a new user would have to do is:
>
>> % sudo fink install hugin
>
> Then launch X11 and hugin and go for it!

That would be great! That would really simplify the installation. It
would be nice to have the Aqua interface provided by wxMac but it seems
that there are still some bugs in the implementation. wxgtk would
provide a good alternative.

> By configuring fink with main/unstable, and fighting with g77
> for a while, I have been able to get fink to install the latest
> goodies that are prerequisites for hugin.
>
> PROBLEMS:
>
> However, I am still trying to get fink to install the developer
> headers/libraries of wxgtk.  I am going to install wxgtk from source
> today if I can get to it.

Ippei Ukai <ippei_ukai at mac.com> managed to compile Hugin with wxGTK-2.5
a couple weeks ago(1) from fink, so he might be able to help you with
that.
1: http://www.email-lists.org/pipermail/ptx/2004-June/001718.html

> After that, i need to find PanoTools, but I am unable to quite follow
> the PanoTools homepage... there doesn't seem to be an official
> 2.6 version, only the patched versions for linux and windows hosted by
> others...
> I don't quite understand and don't know which PanoTools tree from which
> to start my port.
Yes, it's pretty strange, there seem to be several branches from the
original version. However, the version used by Hugin is from:
http://panotools.sf.net

You can get its CVS tree by doing:
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/panotools login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/panotools co