[ptx] HuginOSX related wxWidgets bugs I reported so far

Jake Kauth jake at kauth.org
Tue Aug 3 22:04:19 BST 2004

I have the goal of making hugin into a fink project, so
that the only thing a new user would have to do is:

> % sudo fink install hugin

Then launch X11 and hugin and go for it!

By configuring fink with main/unstable, and fighting with g77
for a while, I have been able to get fink to install the latest
goodies that are prerequisites for hugin.

PROBLEMS:

However, I am still trying to get fink to install the developer
headers/libraries of wxgtk.  I am going to install wxgtk from source
today if I can get to it.

After that, i need to find PanoTools, but I am unable to quite follow
the PanoTools homepage... there doesn't seem to be an official
2.6 version, only the patched versions for linux and windows hosted by =20=

others...
I don't quite understand and don't know which PanoTools tree from which
to start my port.

jake
*****

--
Jake Kauth, Systems Administrator (CCBW), Apple Computer
(vox 310-633-2525)   jake at apple.com   (310-633-2499 fax)