[ptx] visual studio.net compilation done

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Nov 28 10:48:21 GMT 2003

Hi,

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Alexandre Jenny wrote:

> The issue is only when making a release version of the dll (with
> optimization for speed on), it crashs when after some images when using
> ptstitcher. But this doesnt interact with hugin.

Hmm, hugin uses the coordinate transform functions from pano12, so a speedup
there will definately be visible in hugin and nona.

So instead of cleaning the whole pano12 source, we could just clean the
transform stacks (or better, rewrite them, and provide compact, one
function, "stacks" for the most important transforms ;) then hugin and nona
wouldn't need pano12 dll anymore (and would probably be faster as well...)

Since we want our own stitcher anyway :)