[ptx] visual studio.net compilation done

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Fri Nov 28 10:11:29 GMT 2003

No. For a correct link with hugin, there should be a small arrangement of
the original pano12.def. But it works. No problem.
The issue is only when making a release version of the dll (with
optimization for speed on), it crashs when after some images when using
ptstitcher. But this doesnt interact with hugin.
Anyway, I will catch the problem by doing some code cleaning in pano12.
There are some bad things done there, like implicit prototyping of function
which is really ugly ...
(It explains a lot for the crash as the compiler should have made something
it shouldn't have done if it knew really all the prototypes ...)

alexandre