[ptx] hugin.sf.net webpage design

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Nov 26 06:55:05 GMT 2003

Hi Bruno,

Nice work, Bruno.

> I've added it in as the first tutorial:
>
>     http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/overview/en.html
>
> We can move it later if we need to, it also needs a bit of
> proof-reading, are the equirectangular and cylindrical descriptions
> the wrong way around?

Yes, they are, I've just changed that on the homepage.

probably some examples would be nice (can be done easily when a checkerboard
background for the preview is implemented).

Hmm, we could put the html pages into a cvs tree for that as well. That
might get a bit complicated as soon as generated content is added.

I have also changed the ordering of English and French on the tutorials
page, from the site statistics I see that most people probably speek french
as their second foreign language or so.