[ptx] hugin.sf.net webpage design

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Wed Nov 26 00:41:17 GMT 2003

======= 2003-11-25 23:47:00 Bruno wrote£º=======
>I've added it in as the first tutorial:
>
>    http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/overview/en.html
>
>We can move it later if we need to, it also needs a bit of
>proof-reading, are the equirectangular and cylindrical descriptions
>the wrong way around?
Maybe we can add more things: http://www.path.unimelb.edu.au/~bernardk/tutorials/360/background/projections.html
In the main page, I think the url for pt should be the original address, not the mirror site address.
BTW, the page style and images are beautiful and comfortable.

>BTW, I rebuilt the vigra library as dynamically linked and
>re-compiled hugin - The stitcher now seems to be fine (at least on
>fedora-1) - Very fast too.
I wonder that vigra can only be compiled as statically linked in win.