[ptx] Hugin windows compilation

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Tue Nov 25 13:00:26 GMT 2003

Hi Alexandre,

> There are also some issues with some strange prototyping declaration like :
> template <class T>
> bool PT::getParam(T & value, const std::string & line, const std::string &
> name)
> As you are already in the PT namespace, the PT:: is a double declaration
> within a namespace and it's not allowed in visual. So removing it does
> change anything but allows compilation.

Ups, sloppy coding on my side.

> Some little problems :
> - Why impex.hxx isn't in the vigra folder ? It isn't even in the cvs.

Since hugin doesn't depend on vigra's impex part to load the images,
I just added the "basic" vigra headers to hugin, to avoid having another
dependancy for the linux package.

the stitcher needs the impex library, so it is using the system vigraimpex
library (the configure script detects that and compiles sticher or noet).

for windows, just forget about the src/foreign/vigra folder and use the
vigra you compiled yourself.

> - I found other .h that are missing like testpanel.h (I suppose it's just a
> test, so I've removed it from compilation).

Yes, there might be some old cruft laying around. The Makefile should
contain a list of all object files needed for the respective binaries.