try new version [Re: [ptx] Calculated HFOF and Focal Length]

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Wed Nov 19 08:50:28 GMT 2003

Hi Pablo,

>Oh, first, download a new version. I have changed some of that lens stuff
on
>the weekend. Maybe works better. try and see if the values are still wrong
>there.

Works fine with hugin_2003_11_18-09_50_win32.zip.
If opening older pto-files the crop factor is set to 1 and the focal length
is the 35mm eq. Keying in just the crop factor works to 'actualize' an old
project. I like it the way it is now - you can use crop factor or (if crop
factor is set to 1) 35mm eq.

>PPS. the calc focal length button causes a crash on win. dunno why.

Do you mean calc HFOV (stitcher tab) chrashes on win? That unfortunately
happens to me now using w2k.

best, mike