My comments, questions and enhancements

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Wed Nov 12 22:15:02 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 05:06, Peter Suetterlin wrote:
> Btw., the Druid complains that my panos are too large and I should use
> 'calc size' to get an optimal one.  Of course, that would result in an
> even larger pano....  Druid should check that himself and compare the
> size with the optimim size, not with a fixed one...

Yes, it is marked in my code that this needs to be improved.  I want to
consider free memory, total megapixels of all source images, and perhaps
ask the calculator what the ideal size should be.  Earlier, the
calculator was giving massive numbers which prompted my clue to the
Druid in the first place.  Any other ideas are welcome.

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]