Hugin is really shaping up!

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Sun Nov 9 14:59:13 GMT 2003

I just took a screenshot of the latest Hugin in action.  You're welcome
to copy the screenshot to any Hugin gallery or on the main website.

    http://www.halley.cc/pix/hugin.screenshot.jpg

The final image (reduced) is in my general gallery of photography.

    http://www.halley.cc/pix/?f=capitol.corner

(For those reading this on a web archive later, contact me if my
revolving gallery no longer shows this example.)

Hugin is really shaping up.  As I mentioned earlier, the stitching only
took me about 10 minutes from nothing to initial.JPG.  It took longer to
airbrush the edges of the moving clouds than to stitch the whole
building.

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]