load a folder at once...

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Sun Nov 2 16:46:27 GMT 2003

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003, Ed Halley wrote:

> I'd like to see two new loading features.  If I can find the
> EXIF-parsing routines, I might just add them myself.

They are in the src/jhead and src/include/jhead folder
(taken from the jhead program). its all plain C.
src/Panorama/PanoramaMemento.cpp contains a Lens::readEXIF()
function that reads EXIF and calculates the hfov.

> The second is inspired by one of Max Lyon's quick perl scripts.  (Perl's
> my fave language, too.)  After loading a single image, you can look at
> EXIF information in that image and load any other images that are within
> a minute of the other images.  Keep loading until you can't find
> anything else within one minute of the others.

Jep, sounds good. easier than to have a code a lot of feature recogintion
just for that task :)

You can use the wxConfigBase class to manage configurable stuff, like
the delta time.

> What do you guys think?
>
>     [ Add an Image ]
>     [ Add Time-Related Images ]
>     [ Add All Images from Folder ]
>     [ Remove an Image ]

Looks good. We need to fill the space next to the anchor buttons anyway ;)

btw. I'm using the xrced program to edit the .xrc files.