load a folder at once...

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Sun Nov 2 16:29:36 GMT 2003

I'd like to see two new loading features.  If I can find the
EXIF-parsing routines, I might just add them myself.

The first feature is just "open all images from folder."  This is easy
enough, if the wx common dialogs allow picking of a folder instead of a
file.  Load every image in the folder all at once.

The second is inspired by one of Max Lyon's quick perl scripts.  (Perl's
my fave language, too.)  After loading a single image, you can look at
EXIF information in that image and load any other images that are within
a minute of the other images.  Keep loading until you can't find
anything else within one minute of the others.

What do you guys think?

    [ Add an Image ]
    [ Add Time-Related Images ]
    [ Add All Images from Folder ]