hugin previews

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Wed Jul 30 01:08:30 BST 2003

You are welcome, Kai-Uwe.
I have not Linux installed on my PC now. If I want to install it, maybe I should use "FDISK" to repartition my hard disk. This means data lose. So I am interested in hugin worked on Windows platform.
I used PT Open GUI previously, and find that when it stitches images, the speed is slower than the speed of PTGUI(You may try it with youself). I think maybe PT Open GUI calls some functions in pano12.DLL, not the PTStitcher, but PTGUI call PTStitcher.
A problem: Can hugin call PTStitcher in Linux? I remember that PTStitcher has not sourcecode.

Yili Zhao