wxPanoViewer continue

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Tue Jul 29 12:41:43 BST 2003

On Tue 29-Jul-2003 at 12:15:00PM +0200, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> Are Your changes fullfilled in the current PanoImage directory of
> hugin?  As far as I see makefile.unx is ok, and fullscreen works
> well.

The version of panoviewer you put into hugin cvs actually works
properly; my patches were just what I needed to get it to compile
originally.

(I've added this new panoviewer to the hugin redhat9 rpm package:
 http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/panorama-tools/ )

Hugin feels like it's getting very close to being usable, the main
thing that seems to be missing is the optimizer, am I right?

--
Bruno