wxPanoViewer continue

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Tue Jul 29 13:15:00 BST 2003

Sorry Bruno, I forgot to answere.
Are Your changes fullfilled in the current PanoImage directory of hugin?
As far as I see makefile.unx is ok, and fullscreen works well.
I commented out an idle loop, wich made the app running the full cpu power
all the time.

If someone like to continue panoviewer it would be nice. Some feature
ideas are on the sf site.

thanks
Kai-Uwe

Am 10.07.03, 17:44 +0100 schrieb Bruno Postle:

> On Thu 10-Jul-2003 at 06:23:48PM +0200, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
> >
> > Is it right You dont develop panoviewer any longer? So I would
> > make an new distribution if I've got some changes. Bruno Postle
> > made an rpm-format installation file suitable for linux. I would
> > like ask him to take distributing panoviewer further.
>
> I forgot to pass on the patches that were needed to get panoviewer
> running on linux.  Basically; I disabled the fullscreen feature,
> removed a button with a bmp image that wouldn't load, added a
> makefile (copied from elsewhere) and did something else that I don't
> really understand:
>
> -void PanoViewer::ShowControl ( bool show = TRUE )
> +void PanoViewer::ShowControl ( bool show )
>
> ..I guess this is why my version doesn't have any controls :-)
>
> The original source is http://www.bldigital.com/source40.zip
>
> My patches attached.
>
> --
> Bruno