PT colour correction (k)

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Aug 22 10:48:30 BST 2003

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003, Yili Zhao wrote:

> Hi,
>  may someone send some examples(no correction and with correction) to me? I have not used this function so far.

I've put up some at http://wurm.wh-wurm.uni-ulm.de/~redman/pano/
they were shoot without exposure lock and have a quite big overlap.

Stitched them in a hurry this morning, so just look at the blending ;)
the location somewhere in southern germany.

As you can see from the pic is a lot better with color+brightness
correction, but its not perfect. This is also a nice case, the algorithm
doesn't work as good when using it for panoramas with many pictures.

Last weekend I discovered that my Canon A40 saves only 26 pictures in
exposure lock mode, it just doesn't save the next pics (probably it
doesn't know what comes after Z...). To bad that I discovered that after
I came back from my 9 hour hiking trip and not at the top of that 2000 m high
mountain...