optimizer frame & load/save

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Fri Aug 15 16:23:44 BST 2003

Am 15.08.03, 10:54 +0200 schrieb Pablo d'Angelo:

> > > load/save to a panotools works with a panotools like format right now.
> >
> > It is very usefull. Only some bugs with updating the gui, I will look at.
>
> yep, the thumbnails seem to be black, dunno why.

Till now I did all - loading of images and loading the project - in an
directory which gets saved in the huginrc. After each starting hugin
begins there again and can open any files in this remembered directory.
Now as we open the project file, we are there in the directory, all files
get saved at the huginrc directory. After finishing changes. The load
function of MainFrame changes back to the starting point. Now nothing is
there, no image no preview ...
How shall hugins behaviour be? Do we simply skip this feature, or shall
every part of hugin be aware, where this directory is?
Ideally an button in the filebrowser, like 'home directory', but labeled
with 'last directory', would be nice and after pressing it changing to
this place.

Kai-Uwe