optimizer frame & load/save

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Aug 15 11:54:17 BST 2003

Hallo Kai-Uwe!

Kai-Uwe Behrmann schrieb am Freitag, den 15. August 2003:

> Am 15.08.03, 01:06 +0200 schrieb Pablo d'Angelo:
>
> > a window with optimize progress also exists now.
>
> Interessting to get feedback via the gui.

The optimizer might also work on windows now ;)

> > load/save to a panotools works with a panotools like format right now.
>
> It is very usefull. Only some bugs with updating the gui, I will look at.

yep, the thumbnails seem to be black, dunno why.

> > There seems to be an endless update loop when I change the final
> > panorama height, it freezes X, have to kill hugin from the console
> > then.
>
> Could not repeat that. Eventually an event forcing the next event?

Looked like that. I haven't investigated any further.

> Would like to switch on autopreview after fixing some bugs.

It was just slowing me down while testing, therefore I disabled it.
We need a Preferences frame :)

Maybe the panorama preview should be shown in a separate frame?