Suggestion for hugin

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Mon Aug 11 21:52:29 BST 2003

Hi,
  yes, I agree with you.
  I am looking forward to seeing a usable hugin in the world, and hope that besides it can run on Linux, Mac, also it can run on Windows platform. I also hope that the compiling process on Windows should be easy. I am not familiar with Linux, and it seems that it use "make" to compile program. In Windows, when I use Visual C++, I do not care the make file, and I need to push a "compile" button^_^. What tools do you use programm? No IDE?
  PS. from your email, it seems that your department is math. What country you come from?

Yili