linking roll, pitch, yaw?

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Mon Aug 4 22:17:20 BST 2003

Hi!

I'm writing a new Class to call PTStitcher and PTOptimizer.
These will be based on wxProcess, and show a window with progress
buttons etc.

I noticed that it is possible to set the inheritance for roll, pitch and
yaw, but I remember reading in the Panorama Tool docu that only the lens
parameters can be linked. Acutally PTOptimizer prints an error
if one tries to link roll pitch or jaw:

island.wh-wurm.uni-ulm.de$ PTOptimizer PT_script_file
Conflict in script: Line 9

Multiple Instances of Variable

Image number: %k

so I'm going to remove that from ImagesPanel, ok? Somehow the setting of
the optimize flags doesn't work too, looking into that too