PTOpenGui wxWindows-layout nearly finished

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Wed Apr 16 08:49:02 BST 2003

Hi,
here comes a little snapshot from what we have done last week to port
PTOpenGui from Delphi to wxWindows. I started this because of it's
portability (Windows, Unix/Linux, Mac), free development tools, an GPL
licence of the toolkit.

The snapshot includes only the layout and compiles out of the box on linux
(gcc - makefile.unx) and windows (tested with bcb4 - ptopengui.bpr).
The language support can become working soon. The files are in
gzipped tar format and very small, so I hope nobody beats me while
attaching it.

I cc to the others from the pano list because they may not get aware of
this list to give them an idea what is going on with PTOpenGui.

Kai-Uwe