PTOpenGui

Kai-Uwe Behrmann web at tiscali.de
Wed Apr 2 22:01:23 BST 2003

Hi Juha
I would like to help with an realtime preview to PTOpenGui. As I saw there
is many switching necessary to evaluate changed options (yaw pitch ..) .
For linux I could load only 8bit images like jpg. Do You support 16bit?
The control points work very well, very usefull preview. Just I could not
reload an project - is this wine specific?.

Kai-Uwe