ptopengui-0.7 bundle for wine

Juha Helminen juhe at nic.fi
Wed Apr 2 15:29:45 BST 2003

Hi,

Are there features that will work better if I change style of calling
PTOptimizer or PTStitcher? Now GUI checks if process is not anymore
running and then supposes that needed things are done.

Has anyone compared Qt and wxWindows. I've started to read tutorial for
wxWindows and it seems to be usable at least I can compile and debug
projects made with wxWindows. In MS Windows enviroment Qt can be
compiled with specific versions of MSVC or BCC and there are no free
compilers & debugers that can be used. Bcc 5.5 can be downloaded free
but there is no debugger. Qt evaluation version seems to demand this bcc
5.5 compiler to be installed (I didn't install compiler so setup didn't
work and I haven't tested it).

I think that Qt contains much more features than wxWindows has. Also I
think that both of them have enough features to make working GUI for
panorama tools. Do you know what weak points wxWindows has in
Linux/Unix? Other than there is no nice and free IDE (designer).

Juha